Want to see our timed-entry ticketing solutions in action?
Watch this fast-paced webinar.
Your community appreciates your programs, even if they’re on hold. Doubleknot makes it easy for your community to provide support.
- Text-to-give donations at no additional cost after setup
- Mobile donations that look great on any device
- Online donations including an integrated request displayed during every purchase
- In-person donations at the register, at events and anywhere your staff can carry an iPhone or iPad
- All donations from every channel are automatically recorded in the donor’s profile and immediately available for reporting and analytics
Electronic gift cards deliver value to customers while supporting your operations until you reopen.
If your organization is closed or in limited operations, gift card sales can generate needed income now.
- Gift cards can be purchased online and used any time
- Apply to memberships, admissions, events and more
- Redeeemable online and in-person at Sales Station cash registers and mobile sales app
- During closures, gift cards can be sold at a discount to encourage purchase during uncertain times
- Issue refunds directly to gift cards to sustain engagement
Create new opportunities to drive engagement and boost attendance and participation
Even if you don't know when you’ll be open again, you can boost revenue with discounts on items that aren't tied to specific dates:
- Promotions like 2-for-1 general admission tickets that can be used any time
- Create new membership types like “Digital Only” with unique benefits for different kinds of engagement
- Create opportunities based on what’s important to your community—discounts on merchandise, buy-a-brick programs and anything else that makes sense for your organization. With Doubleknot, you decide the criteria and the discount.