To make it easier to work with member profiles, you can now search by user ID on the Member Search & Administration page. Search results now include the user ID in a new column.
This enhancement makes it easy to find member records quickly. For example, if you’ve verified that a caller is a registration owner by searching for the registration in events, you can copy the user ID out of the event search results and paste it into the member search field to find the person’s member profile.
To search by user ID, follow these steps:
- At the Feature List, click Member Management.
- In the Member Management panel, click Search, Display & Modify Members. The Members Search & Administration page is displayed.
- In the first menu, select User ID.
- Choose one of the following:
- If you want to type a few characters of the user ID, select Contains and enter a few characters in the field. Any profile with a user ID containing the characters you enter will be displayed in the search results.
- If you want to type the exact user ID or you’ve copied a user ID from another part of Doubleknot, select Equals To and enter the exact user ID in the field. If a profile exists for that user ID, only that profile will be displayed in the search results.
- Click Search. The results will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
Different Ways for Visitors to View the Facility Calendar
Doubleknot offers two different ways for visitors to search availability for reservations and bookings. You can choose which method best fits your organization:
- The Facility Calendar lets visitors view the full availability calendar for a specific facility. After the visitor selects a category and facility, a month-by-month availability calendar for the facility is displayed.
- The Facility Search lets visitors search for availability on a specific date. If your organization books several weeks or months in advance, the Facility Search makes it easy for visitors to go directly to the date that they’re interested in.
To view and retrieve the links to the Facility Calendar and the Facility Search feature, click Organization URLs in the Feature List. You can include these links on any page.
REMINDER: Download the NEW Cancelling Registrations and Reservations User Brief!
With the release of the new Adjust Balance screen, it’s easier to adjust the balance as needed when you cancel event and program registrations and facility reservations. But, the new, simplified procedure may be different from the one you've been using.
Click here to read the Cancelling Registrations and Reservations user brief, which contains detailed instructions for issuing online refunds, deleting registrations and reservations, and adjusting balances if needed. The document contains advanced navigation features that are available when you download and open it with Acrobat Reader instead of viewing it in your web browser.