BEST PRACTICE: Registration for Free (Zero-Cost) Events
Doubleknot's event management features support registration for zero-cost events so you can manage capacity and attendance. If you want to set up a zero-cost event that requires registration, make sure that Doubleknot is configured to allow zero-cost checkout. To enable zero-cost checkout, follow these steps:
- In the Administer panel, click Store Management.
- In the Utilities panel, click Cart Configuration.
- In the Zero Cost Checkout section at the bottom of the page, check whether Allow zero cost checkout is selected.
- Choose one of the following:
- If Allow zero cost checkout is already selected, you don't need to make any changes. Click Done.
- If Allow zero cost checkout is not selected, select it and click Save.
BEST PRACTICE: Take Advantage of Our Event Review for Summer Camps!
Do you have a complicated summer camp configuration? Do you want to make sure that your registrant types, activities, facilities, payment schedules and other options are set up correctly?
Doubleknot's Professional Services team offers a free review of any event setup to confirm that it meets your requirements and is easy for your constituents. Contact us at Doubleknot@doubleknot.com
to request your free event setup review.