- There are no Activities Posted
- Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Boy Scout Troop 705 Parent/Troop Committee Meeting April 3, 2012
- Saturday, April 02, 2011
Minutes from Parent/Committee Meeting held 3/1/2011
- Saturday, February 26, 2011
Minutes from Parent/Committee Meeting held 2/15/2011
- Sunday, September 19, 2010
Minutes from the September 7, 2010 Parent Committee Meeting
- Thursday, May 13, 2010
Minutes from the May 4, 2010 Parent/Troop Committee Meeting
- Thursday, May 28, 2009 - BSA Health Form.pdfnbsp;- 375KB
New official BSA health form effective 2009 to be used by all scouts and adults. Good for one year only. Patients should complete Parts A and C. Physician completes Part B. This and a copy of your health insurance card must be on file with the troop leader and is required for admittance to summer camp, COPE and high adventure programs.
- Friday, July 30, 2004 - How the Troop works.docnbsp;- 84KB
How the troop works ... a Boy Scout guideline.
- Monday, June 07, 2004 - Insect Repellent Ratings.docnbsp;- 31KB
Insect Repellent ratings from Consumer Reports.
- Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - MEAL PLANNING.docnbsp;- 22KB
This is a page of useful questions to ask when planning a meal for a patrol. It is useful to scouts working on their 1st and 2nd class food preparation requirements.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - Weekend Campout Patrol Menu.pdfnbsp;- 86KB
For use in planning campouts
- Sunday, January 20, 2013 - New Parent Handbook 2013.pdfnbsp;- 324KB
Some Basic Guidelines for Troop 705
If you have a question, comment, or suggestion, please e-mail: Blake Franke
Copyright © 1998-2014. All rights reserved.