Nentego Lodge News, Events, and Updates
2017 Annual Dues
Please click the link above to pay your annual Lodge Dues before December 15th to avoid the late fee. Dues for the 2017 year are $15. All lodge members are encouraged to pay their annual dues. Please continue to support the Order of the Arrow and keep your membership in Nentego Lodge active.
A Gold Fish Club membership is also available. The Gold Fish Club costs $75 per year and includes the regular fee for the following: Dues for 2017, the 2017 Banquet on February 11th, the Spring Weekend on May 5th-7th at Henson Scout Reservation, the Summer Weekend on June 2nd-4th at Rodney Scout Reservation, and the Fall Weekend on September 15th-17th at Akridge Scout Reservation. Participation in the Gold Fish Club is a savings of up to $35 for participation in the Lodge's annual events. As a Gold Fish Club member you will still need to register for the events but the fee will be removed at the time of payment.
If you were formerly a member of Nentego Lodge, you can REINSTATE your membership in the Order of the Arrow by clicking here!
If you are a member of another Lodge, click here to TRANSFER your membership to Del-Mar-Va Council's Nentego Lodge.
- Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 100th Anniversary Fish Pin.pdfnbsp;- 79KB
100th Anniversary Fish Pin.pdf
- Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 1915 Ordeal.pdfnbsp;- 40KB
- Monday, April 15, 2013 - Nentego Lodge Communication Plan.docxnbsp;- 17KB
JTE COMMUNICATIONS Plan 2013
- Saturday, March 30, 2013 - Nentego 20 Lodge Goals 2013.pdfnbsp;- 230KB
Nentego 20 Lodge Goals 2013.pdf
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - Oasummer service proj2013.docxnbsp;- 15KB
Oasummer service proj2013.docx
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - Unit_Adult_Candidate_Recommendation_New.pdfnbsp;- 65KB