2015 Camp Staff Openings
We are now taking applications for the 2015 season at Camp Bucoco and Camp Agawam! Come be a part of the Moraine Trails Camp Staff.
To apply for a camp staff position, please click here for the application.
There's still a position availalbe that will match your area of interest, so don't hesitate to contact the Camp Director to set up a phone interview.
Some of the specific things we're looking for right now are (click on the position name for a detailed description)...
- Our Shooting Sports area incorporates the Rifle Range, Shotgun Range and Archery Range. The Shooting Sports Director oversees the safety and merit badge instruction for the area. Familiarity with firearms needed. You must be 21 years old by June 14, 2015 to apply for this position. You will be required to attend special training to become certified by the NRA and BSA's National Camping School.
- The Ecology/Conservation Area Director is responsible for Environmental Science, Astronomy, Weather, Forestry, Nature, Fish and Wildlife, and Geology Merit Badges. They must be 18 years old by June 14, 2015.
- Kitchen Staff members work to prepare food and keep the kitchen clean. They must be 15 years old by June 14, 2015.
- Some Instructor positions are available. They will report to their program area director and be responsible for instruction of Merit Badges and evening camp programs. They must be 15 years old by June 14, 2015.
- The Trading Post Manager is responsible for keeping the Trading Post open during operation hours. They must also track an accurate inventory and count money. They must be 16 years old by June 14, 2015.
- A few other positions are still available.
To apply for a camp position, please click here for the application.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone this summer at camp!